Qingdao Catholic Church
Built in 1930, formerly known as "St. Michaels Church", it is the largest Roman-style building in downtown Qingdao and the only ordination church in China.Designed by German designer Bishop, based on Gothic and Roman architectural styles.
The whole building is a masonry twin-tower building with towering towers on both sides at a height of 56 meters. Each has a 4.5-meter-high spire tower with four large bells.
The church is spacious and bright, and the hall is 18 meters high. There are two confession pavilions on the two sides of the corridor for the gods to receive the confession of the believers.
There is a valuable organ in the church that imports from Germany and will only be played when the Sunday mass is used.